Do-it-yourself escape room gift card as a voucher
Give away a selfmade escape room voucher or an invitation to the crime dinner! An escape room is a great gift idea for a birthday, for christmas, for your best friend or even for a wedding. It's definitely an exciting experience to make. The DIY card is also perfect as an invitation for a cozy crime dinner in your living room.
How to build the gift card I show you step by step in my video tutorial. You can find the QR code for the instruction video in the PDF. Very easy: Download instructions as a PDF file, print out craft sheets on cardboard at home, just crafting and give joy.
- Instant PDF download (No physical items will be shipped. The file can be found directly after your purchase in your customer account)
- DIY printable (Letter or DIN A4)
- English and German instructions and texts
- All digital file sales are final
- Color differences are possible (depending on printer, printer colors and paper)
- © mini-presents
DIMENSIONS OF THE ASSEMBLED ESCAPEROOM CARD
- Closed end format (W) 5,83 inch (L) 4,13 inch
- Closed end format DIN A6
ASSEMBLY TIME OF THE GIFT CARD
- Approximately 10-15 minutes
- 1 out of 5
THE RESOLUTION OF THE ESCAPE ROOMS RIDDLE
- There is an "E" in the fireplace
- Behind the barrier tape you will find an "X"
- An "I" is hiding in the bookshelf
- And in the wall at the door you will find a "T"
- The solution word is "EXIT"
YOU NEED THIS
- Latest Adobe Acrobat version (Free download at www.adobe.com)
- 8.5″ x 11″ 60-80 lb.- Cardstock or DIN A4 cardboard 250 g / m² and 8.5″ x 11″ 24 lb. or DIN A4 paper 90 g / m²
- Color printer (or you send it to a copyshop)
- Cutter knife
- Cutting mat
- Glue stick