Do-it-yourself escaperoom gift box as a voucher
When you lift the lid of the DIY gift box, the walls fall down and you're at a crime scene where you have to solve four little puzzles to crack the imaginary lock. Hide your greeting card behind the secret door with your self-made voucher. This is the perfect gift for an Escaperoom voucher!
Are you such a big mystery fan or do you know someone who would be happy about such an individual gift? Then I like to share my craft instructions with you. How to build the gift box I show you step by step in my video tutorial. You can find the QR code for the instruction video in the PDF. Very easy: Download instructions as a PDF file, print out craft sheets on cardboard at home, just crafting and give joy.
- Instant PDF download (No physical items will be shipped. The file can be found directly after your purchase in your customer account)
- DIY printable (Letter or DIN A4)
- English and German instructions and texts
- All digital file sales are final
- Color differences are possible (depending on printer, printer colors and paper)
- © mini-presents
DIMENSIONS OF THE ASSEMBLED ESCAPEROOM BOX
- (W) 5,51 inch (L) 2,76 inch (H) 2,76 inch
- (B) 14 cm (L) 7 cm (H) 7 cm
ASSEMBLY TIME OF THE GIFT BOX
- Approximately 45-75 minutes
- 3 out of 5
THE RESOLUTION OF THE ESCAPE ROOMS RIDDLE
- There is an "E" in the fireplace
- Under the carpet you will find an "X"
- An "I" is hiding in the bookshelf
- And blood on the floor forms a "T"
- The solution word is "EXIT"
YOU NEED THIS
- Latest Adobe Acrobat version (Free download at www.adobe.com)
- 8.5″ x 11″ 60-80 lb.- Cardstock or DIN A4 cardboard 250 g / m²
- Color printer (or you send it to a copyshop)
- Cutter knife
- Cutting mat
- Glue stick
NICE TO HAVE
- Glue roller