DIY money gift card to the wedding
- Instant PDF download (No physical items will be shipped. The file can be found directly after your purchase in your customer account)
- DIY printable (Letter or DIN A4)
- English and German instructions and texts
- All digital file sales are final
- Color differences are possible (depending on printer, printer colors and paper)
- © mini-presents
DIMENSIONS OF THE ASSEMBLED MONEY GIFT CARD
- (W) 5,31 inch (L) 5,31 inch
- (B) 13,5 cm (L) 13,5 cm
ASSEMBLY TIME OF THE GIFT CARD
- Approximately 20 minutes
- 1 out of 5
YOU NEED THIS
- Latest Adobe Acrobat version (Free download at www.adobe.com)
- 3 sheets of 8.5″ x 11″ 60-80 lb.- Cardstock and 1 sheet of 8.5″ x 11″ paper 24 lb.
- Color printer (or you send it to a copyshop)
- Glue stick
- Foam adhesive pads
NICE TO HAVE
- Cutter knife
- Cutting mat
I have for you the perfect money present for the wedding! A greeting card to make yourself with a money pocket for your wedding gift is the ideal gift idea for a wedding gift. With my printables you can easily make a cool wedding gift yourself. You will not find such a nice money card in an ordinary shop – only for printing out here in the mini-presents online shop. Just give a homemade and extraordinary money gift card for the wedding.
The gift card can be pulled out of the envelope. The small plane flies from left to right, almost to "the honeymoon". When the money card is pulled out, an individual congratulatory text for the bridal couple appears. This money present for the wedding is very special and fast and easy crafted.
How to build it all together I'll show you step by step in my video tutorial. You can find the QR code for the instruction video in the manual for scanning. Very easy: Download instructions as a PDF file, print out craft sheets on cardboard at home, just put them together and give away joy.